- Eat Right
- 9 Months ago
Eggnog - Simple Recipe
Christmas is incomplete without eggnog, a high protein drink. Here comes a simple recipe...
3 cups milk
8 teaspoons sugar
3 teaspoons vanilla essence
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Method of Preparation -
- Dip the eggs in boiling water for a few seconds and remove.
- Break the eggs in a bowl. Beat them well.
- Add milk and sugar, and continue to beat the mixture till it thickens slightly.
- Add vanilla essence, nutmeg powder, and mix well.
- Garnish with nutmeg powder.
- Serve chilled.
Traditional eggnog recipe calls for addition of brandy and cream along with the above ingredients. You can try variations, if you wish.