- Eat Right
- 5 Months ago
Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Rolls
Spinach stuffed chicken rolls is a simple dish guaranteed to make your boring meal interesting.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
Boneless Chicken Breasts- 4
Olive Oil- 1 tbsp
Olive Oil- 1 tsp
Garlic Cloves- 3, minced
Baby Spinach- 8 cups
Tomatoes- 2, chopped
Crumbled Cottage Cheese (Paneer)- ¼ cup
Salt & Pepper- For seasoning
Mozzarella or Amul Cheese- ¼ cup
- Flatten the chicken breasts with a rolling pin, marinate in salt, pepper, and olive oil and keep aside.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a pan, add the garlic and onions, cook for 5 minutes, add tomatoes and spinach and cook until done.
- Divide the spinach into 4 equal portions. Stuff the spinach in the chicken, top it with cheese and paneer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken up and hold it together with a tooth pick.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Apply a little olive oil on a baking dish and roast the chicken till it turns brown on the top and is evenly cooked through.
- Serve immediately.