- Get Fit
- 5 Months ago
You don’t need the calendar to tell that the season is changing. You can feel it in the weather and see the leaves falling everywhere.
Below are 6 tips to help you and your family stay in top health condition and be your best during this season and all year long.
- Go for a Walk Everyday: Daylight helps to boost serotonin levels. So take a 15 minute outdoor walk everyday to get some fresh air.
- Exercise: With the weather getting colder, take a few minutes to warm up your body and stretch your muscles before you exercise.
- Healthy Diet: Add all seasonal vegetables to your diet.
- Drink Plenty of Water: So your mucous membranes stay hydrated, working much more effectively to filter the disease causing organisms.
- Healthy Habits: Wash your hands often to help stop the spread of season’s cold and flu germs.
- Learn to Dance: Exercising outdoors is not appealing on dark, winter nights, so shift your activities indoors. Joining a dance class is a great way to stay in shape, have fun, boost mood-lifting endorphins, and burn calories.