5 Simple Tips to Keep the Musty Smell Out of Your Home This Monsoon
- 5 Months ago
The monsoons are here and with this lovely weather come the extremely abhorring fungus and musty smell in your house. The moist and humid air is a perfect environment for fungi and molds to grow, and leave behind an annoying smell. This musty smell can also be highly detrimental for your health, as they can cause severe allergies and illness. So, here are a few easy tips you can try to avoid the annoying unhealthy smell in your house.
Tip 1: Burn Camphor- Commonly used during poojas and religious ceremonies, camphor can get rid of the fungal infestation and smell in your house. All you have to do is close the doors and windows and light a few pieces of camphor in a steel plate in every room. Let the entire piece burn. Keep the room closed for around 15 minutes to half an hour and you should get a fungus-free room that smells wonderful.