- 6 Months ago
Apples with Cheese and Honey
Apple is a healthy fruit, and with honey, it makes an awesome combination. But, have you tried grilled apples? Here, we bring you the recipe of apple and honey with cheese.
• Prep Time: 10 minutes
• Cook Time: 6 minutes
• Total Time: 16 minutes
• 1 large apple, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds
• 2 teaspoons oil
• 1 teaspoon sugar, powdered (brown sugar preferred)
• 1 tbsp. low fat cheese
• 2 tablespoons nuts
• 4 teaspoons honey
1. Preheat grill pan to medium heat.
2. Toss apple slices with oil and sugar in a large bowl. Grill the apple slices until just tender and lightly marked, turning once, about 6 minutes total.
3. Shave cheese into thin strips with a vegetable peeler. Top the apple slices with a slice of cheese, sprinkle of nuts.
4. Serve with a drizzle of honey.
You may share with us your favorite grilled recipe and we will give it a makeover. Go to "tools-->recipe makeover".