- 6 Months ago
Baked Potatoes With Stuffed Sweet Corn
Make this tasty snack for your child, and see how much they will love it!
Baked potatoes with stuffed sweet corn
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Makes 4 servings
4 large potatoes
For Corn Filling
1 ½ cups boiled, tender sweet corn kernels
1/2 cup finely chopped onions
1 slit green chilli , finely chopped
1/4 cup low fat milk mixed with 2 tsp corn flour
2 tsp low fat butter
salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
For The Topping
2 tbsp. grated mozzarella cheese
1. Wrap the potatoes in an aluminium foil and bake in a hot oven at 200°c till tender for about 30 minutes.
2. Cool slightly, remove the foil and split each baked potato horizontally into two.
3. Scoop the potato halves a little so that a slight depression is formed for the filling. Keep aside.
For the corn filling
1. Heat the butter and fry the onions for ½ minute.
2. Add the green chilli and fry again for a few seconds.
3. Add the corn, milk and corn flour mixture, salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes, till the sauce thickens. Keep aside.
Fill each potato half with the corn filling top with the grated cheese and bake in a hot oven at 200°c for 10 minutes and serve hot