- 6 Months ago
Citrus salad to boost your immunity
As we all know, citrus fruits like lime, sweet lime, guavas and oranges are rich sources of vitamin-C which helps boost your immunity, fight against common infections, improve iron absorption and simply protect yourself!
Here is a recipe that is rich in vitamin-C! Citrus Salad:
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Makes - 4 serves
To Be Mixed Into A Mint Dressing
• 3/4 cup thick fresh low-fat curds
• 3 tbsp finely chopped mint leaves (pudina)
• 3/4 tsp mustard powder
• 3/4 tsp powdered sugar
• salt to taste
• 1/4 cup cooked whole wheat pasta
• 1/2 cup chopped coloured capsicum (red, yellow and green)
• 1/2 cup chopped carrots, blanched
• 1 sprig onions, chopped
• 1 cup bean sprouts
• 1/2 cup orange segments
• 1/2 cup sweet lime (mosambi) segments
1. Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate to chill.
2. Just before serving, add the dressing and toss well. Serve immediately.