Eco friendly cleaners
- 8 Months ago
Are you a cleanliness freak but scared to use those cleansers that come with cautions?! You can reach out for a few eco friendly cleansers from your kitchen cabinets. Avoid chemicals that come with corrosive or danger warning. A few easily available natural products can give a shiny touch to your kitchen slabs/woodwork and also not pollute your house. Here are a few of them:
• Walnuts are not just heart healthy but also good cleansers! Scratches on your wood work will disappear in no time by rubbing shelled walnut kernels.
• Cut onions into two halves and prick onion with a fork and rub this on your pre-heated microwave grill or oven to clean them.
• Tannins in tea leaf add shine to wooden furniture. 4 tea leaves or 4 tea bags soaked in a cup of water, after cooling can be used as a polish for wooden furniture.
• The antibacterial and antiseptic properties in lemon juice help to remove stains on countertops or tubs and toilets. Wipe the lemon juice with a wet cloth after allowing it to stay on the stain for 2-3 minutes. Leaving it for a longer time can bleach the dark surfaces.
• 99% of bacteria and 80% of germs can be cleaned with vinegar. A cup of vinegar with water in a spray bottle can be used to clean glass surfaces.
• Wash off greasy stains on your cloth with generous amount of salt and soap solution.