- 6 Months ago
Make a Plum Cake this Christmas!
Plum cake is very popular in every house hold during Christmas! This year, why don't you try your own recipe of plum cake and surprise your family members and friends?
Try this simple recipe:
• Refined flour- 1 cup
• Walnuts: 2 tablespoons
• Cashew nuts : 1 tablespoon
• Raisins: 2 tablespoon
• Sliced wet dates: 1 tablespoon
• Brown sugar : 1 cup
• Baking powder : ½ teaspoon
• Vanilla essence: 2-3 drops
• Melted butter : ½ cup
• Eggs : 3nos
• Lemon zest : 1teaspoon
• Sliced cherries: 2 tablespoons
• Sieve the refined flour and baking powder
• Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celcius
• Now add walnuts, cashews, raisins, dates, and cherries. Mix well.
• In another bowl, whisk butter and brown sugar until creamy. Add vanilla essence, eggs and lemon zest.
• To this, slowly add sieved flour and mix well
• Bake for 15-20 minutes. Once done, cool it.
Delicious Christmas plum cake is ready to eat!