- 5 Months ago
Tips To Select the Right Hair Brush
A vital step towards having beautiful hair is the purchase of a good hair brush. You require two genuine natural-bristle brushes, a half-nylon, half-natural bristle brush, two wide-toothed combs, a rubber scalp massager, a pair of sharp scissors, and at least three towels.
A few guidelines for selecting your hair-care accessories:
1. While selecting combs, pick ones without rough edges.
2. Avoid usage of nylon bristle brushes.
3. A semi-radial brush is good for dry hair.
4. A flat, paddle-shape or radial brush is suitable for combination and greasy hair.
5. A full radial brush is good for normal hair.
6. Thick hair calls for half-nylon and half-natural bristle brush.
7. Thin hair requires a natural bristle brush.